We are a technological network access complex designed to house high-tech equipment operating through our Network Operation Center (NOC) responsible for monitoring, identifying and resolving incidents that affect the availability of access and service of the technological infrastructure of the entities. NAP del Caribe provides surveillance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, continuously monitoring interruptions, failures, critical events and anomalies in the network, as well as the need for maintenance, updates and security patches.
Access and connectivity
- Highly Redundant Internet Service (MRS)
- Local and international connectivity
- Cross Connections (Fiber and Copper)
- On-Net (LAN to LAN)
- Redundancy with up to 5 internet providers
Energy and temperature
- Independent power sub-station with direct connection to the 69,000 volt line of the Dominican Republic.
- Emergency generators, UPS systems and fuel tanks to maintain continuous operation for an uninterrupted period of 14 days.
- 2N+1 redundancy in power and temperature.
- Accommodation, energy and air conditioning contractually guaranteed.
- Installation and implementation
- Smart and remote hands services
- 24/7 technical support
- DRP/BCP Consulting
- Security consulting
- Network and equipment monitoring
- Fault identification and containment
- Failure analysis and causes
- Preventive Maintenance